Each year Marist Mission Ranong shares with our support agencies and friends some of the highlights and achievements of the year in our Annual Report 2012 and express our thanks to our many sponsors.
We invite you to read some of the stories of 2012
- Building of the New Marist Centre
- HIV Aids project and future hopes
- Graduation of first Online Learning Diploma Students
- Outreach programmes from the Chanel Community Centre
- Case Studies: Dream for Education & First Graduation in Ranong
As we continue to grow in serving the Burmese families on the Thai / Burma Border we have some important projects and needs. We are always grateful for every offer of support. contact us
Download: Annual Report 2012.