A Partner School grows a relationship between your school and the work of Marist Mission Ranong serving Burmese Migrants on the Thailand / Burma Border.
- Learn about the needs of Burmese Migrants on the Thailand / Burma Border
- Pray for Marist Missionaries and their work
- Support through compassionate giving
- Engage your school teachers and students in possible volunteering opportunities
- A Partner School has the opportunity to be in personal contact with the project, receive monthly news, and celebrate their partnership in lifting up the lives of the poor.
It’s simple and will make a big difference
- Check out some of the stories and videos from the website
- Make contact and learn about the project and its current needs
- Invite a few staff members and interested people in the school to raise mission awareness, identify a current project need, fundraising target, and a combination of ways to celebrate this partnership in the School
Download Partner School Poster
Please contact us if you have any queries